Join FlatStats Today
Pricing plans for subscribing to FlatStats during the 2013/2014 All Weather Season.
|One Month (31 days)||£35|
|Three Months (93 days)||£85|
Join Now and Access Today's Ratings Immediately. Just create an account here:
You can pay by credit card, debit card, or via PayPal.
For card payment we use the secure credit and debit card payment facility provided by PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay via this method - you can just make a one off payment by card.
FAQ about Card Payments
- We never know about your card information and it is not stored by us.
- The payment is 'one off'. Unlike other sites you will not be automatically billed for repeat subscriptions and you do not have to un-register if you do not wish to renew your subscription.
- The company name PayPal and a reference number will be shown on your card statement.
- FlatStats is operated by Mainwaring Systems Limited.
Terms and Conditions
Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before you subscribe.
Terms and Conditions
"The site" refers to www.flatstats.co.uk and all pages, articles, tables, statistics, systems, ratings, message board postings included in them.
2. Statutory Rights
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
When applying for access to the members area you must complete the member area account application form and make a valid payment.
Your member area account should be activated automatically a short time after we receive confirmation of payment from PayPal. Please note that if you use a different email address for your FlatStats account and for your payment then we have to manually check this and this could take longer to process.
If you pay by cheque your account will be activated as soon as we receive it.
4. Availability of Services
The site relies on third parties for the supply of information, the compilation of statistics, the production of the site, connection to the site, and the hosting of the site. Any failure in any of the third parties may cause an interruption to the service provided. We will ensure any loss of service within our control is quickly rectified.
Some parts of the site may be inaccessible for short periods of time while we update databases or add new features to the site. This time will be kept to a minimum and performed out of peak hours.
We reserve the right to add or remove some of the sites statistics, articles or features at any time.
5. Cancellation / Termination
Members area access maybe terminated by us by giving you 14 days notice. We will refund any subscription costs, pro rata, unless your account is terminated because of fraudulent use.
Any fraudulent use of the member area or application process will result in instant termination of your account and blocking of your address to prevent any access to the site.
You agree not to pass your account information to any other person, or to display your account information in anyway in which it can be read by any other person. If you suspect your account information is available to others you must email us immediately so we can change your password.
The site is leased under licence to Mainwaring Systems Limited. Mainwaring Systems Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registration number 3054215. Registered office Furze Bank, 34 Hanover Street, Swansea, West Glamorgan SA1 6BA.
The site is for information purposes. Every effort has been made to make this site including all pages, statistics, tables and analysis as accurate as possible, but no warranty or fitness is implied. The information provided is on an "as is" basis. All persons connected with the production of the site and or the supply of information shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage that may result from the use or non-use of such information.
Access to all pages on this site for personal use only. No part of this site may be reproduced or utilised for commercial means without permission. No part of this site may be used to provide information as part of a fee based "tipping service".
Failure to enforce any part of these conditions on our part does not exclude us from the right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change or amendment at any time without prior notice.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We will only email you in order to administrate your account such as informing you that the account is active.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name and email address only.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you.
- When paying by credit / debit card you will be redirected to the PayPal secure credit card site. We never know your card details. Your card details are not stored anywhere on the FlatStats site.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
- If you choose to signup to our free newsletter you have the option of unsubscribing and being removed from our newslist by clicking on the link at the end of the newsletter, or by entering your email address in the box on the newsletter page and choosing unsubscribe.
- We will never pass on any information to third parties.
- This site uses "cookies". Cookies are files which are sent by us to your computer which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this so that we can remember your settings such as your username for the members area or message board. If you wish to find out more about "cookies", there is a very informative site called AboutCookies.org
- We use our webserver logfiles to check that members are not sharing passwords with other users. The webserver logfiles contain information about you at the date and time you accessed a resource on the site. The webserver logfiles contain your IP address allocated at that time, your version of web browser, your version of operating system, your username if you are using one.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy you can email Customer Services