You have selected L Keniry (Liam Keniry) Jockey stats for the flat turf.
View the summary information below for a quick overview of L Keniry's stats or to see the full Jockey stats use the Full Report Form below.
Jockey Stats Search
L Keniry has 2 rides on Wednesday
8:55 Kempton: Tellovoi(IRE), Miss A Stokell, L Keniry
Sound Bite Stats for L Keniry (Liam Keniry)
• The strike rate of 7.8% is below average. There has been a slight improvement in the past 12 months. The strike rate for the past year is 9.0%.
• The jockey last won a race on the flat turf 3 days ago. The longest losing streak was 78 in April 2006
• The most recent biggest priced winner was with Binty who won at odds of 100-1 in August 2005.
• He is marginally better on left handed courses, performs better in the midlands and is marginally better in long distance races. He seems to have a slight preference for good ground.
• L Keniry has won with 11% of the horses he has ridden on. 24% of his winners have come from one trainer: A Balding.
• Past 12 months minimum weight: 8st 7lbs. Minimum winning weight: 8st 7lbs.
Want to see hundreds of Jockey stats for L Keniry? Load up the report form and configure it for specific race conditions or just generate the report straight away to see the Jockey stats for the distance, field size, with specific trainers, in the autumn, and when quick returning.