You have selected Thomas Brown Jockey stats for the flat turf.
View the summary information below for a quick overview of Thomas Brown's stats or to see the full Jockey stats use the Full Report Form below.
Jockey Stats Search
Thomas Brown does not have rides on the flat turf Saturday
Sound Bite Stats for Thomas Brown
• The strike rate of 12.0% is just better than average. Note that in the past 12 months it plummeted to 7.9%.
• The jockey last won a race on the flat turf 10 days ago. The longest losing streak was 22 in July 2011
• The most recent biggest priced winner was with Oasis Spirit who won at odds of 14-1 in June 2013.
• He is much better on right handed courses, performs better at southern courses and is slightly better in middle distance races. He seems to prefer softer ground.
• Thomas Brown has won with 16% of the horses he has ridden on. 36% of his winners have come from one trainer: A Balding.
• Past 12 months minimum weight: 8st 4lbs. Minimum winning weight: 8st 7lbs.
Want to see hundreds of Jockey stats for Thomas Brown? Load up the report form and configure it for specific race conditions or just generate the report straight away to see the Jockey stats for the distance, field size, at each racecourse, in the autumn, and after a long lay off.